Register or Transfer your goats

It is not necessary to transfer goats to ICAGR if they are already registered with CAGBA, ACAGR, AAGBA or CLRC.  Offspring of parents registered by one of those registries can be registered with ICAGR by submitted the registration application for the offspring and copies of the parent’s registration papers.

Associated Registry is the new Registrar for ICAGR as of 11/1/2017.

The current process is to print and mail the registration application forms shown below.  Include payment and mail both forms to Associated Registry.
PayPal payment and online registration options will be provided in the near future.